Out now on Gill & Macmillan is the hilarious ‘Medium Sized Town, Fairly Big Story’ book, featuring hundreds of the funniest, strangest and wildest stories from Ireland’s local newspapers
Packed full of unique stories from towns and villages the length and breadth of the country which somehow make the headlines in the local newspaper… and nowhere else!
A familiar face on TV and voice on radio, Ronan has created the perfect gift book for anyone with a sense of humour and a taste for the absurd.
Read all about:
- The dogs in Mountmellick forced to wear nappies
- The Kerry boat builder who travelled 23 minutes back in time
- The pub thieves who escaped through Limerick prison
- The giant slugs invading Dundalk footpaths
- The Corkman whose most treasured possession is his bucket from the Pope’s 1979 visit.
‘Open this book on any page and you’ll smile. This book will sit proudly in my toilet for many years to come,’
Buy it Now!
Out now in all good bookshops, and online from